This short course has been developed to tackle the difficulty many people have understanding medical terminology, especially those who come from a non-clinical background. It presents effective ways to remember certain terms, along with their meanings and what they relate to.
Clearly not everyone has the time (or budget) to be able to attend a full day training course, and computer based bite sized learning modules allow delegates the opportunity to access training material at a time and place to suit them. The training is aimed at those who are engaged in day to day activities that require a basic understanding of medical terms and aims to help them become more confident when it comes to comprehending medical terminology.
This medical terminology training will allow learners to:
- Develop effective ways to remember medical terms
- Understand how to break medical terms into roots, prefixes and suffixes
This interactive medical terminology course has been developed to include medical examples, games and quizzes throughout.
Key benefits of this course are:
- It's cost effective and saves time: it reduces the time taken away from the office, removes travel costs and does away with printed materials.
- Learning 24/7, anywhere: allowing users to complete courses when and where they like
- It makes tracking of course progress a breeze: it's easy to track and prove progress.
- It's discreet: not everybody feels comfortable learning in a large group, especially if they find medical terminology hard to understand
96% of learners who have completed this medical terminology training would recommend the course to a colleague, click here to view their feedback.